Read the current issue of the Infoterm News Letter (INL)!
INL is the official quarterly of the International Information Centre for Terminology. It is the aim of this publication to provide news and information about recent developments in the field of terminology and on activities within the Infoterm network of members and co-operative partners.
Download the recent newsletter here
Go to the archive →
In this issue...
- International Association for Ontology and its Applications
- An Coiste Téarmaíochta
- Academy of the Persian Language and Literature
- Terminology Information Policy, Portal and Service
- 18th European Symposium on Language for Special Purposes
- IITF Colloqium on Language Policy and Language Planning
- European Day of Languages
- Multilingual Competences for Professional and Social Success in Europe
- Classification and Mapping for eBusiness and eProcurement
- TMA 2011
- eCl@ss Introduction Workshop
- International Forum on Industrial Data Standards Implementation and Application in Manufacturing
- OASIS Symposium on Hyper-Ontologies and Modularity for Semantic Operability
NEWS FROM OUR MEMBERS AND PARTNERS
- Language Interoperability Portfolio
- European On-line Language Observatory
BOOKS AND JOURNALS recently published by our Infoterm Members, Affiliates and Cooperation Partners
- John Benjamins Publishing Company